Keep your little one protected from the sun's harmful rays with this sun-safe Little Swim Legionnaires Hat from our Swimwear collection. The fixed foam peak and neck cover will help keep their face and neck shaded, and the elasticated back ensures a great fit. The colourful Daffodil Stripe coordinates with our matching Little Sun Safe Suit to create a set that's ready for the beach or pool, perfect for the summer holidays!
Protecting the planet they play on, we've made this swim hat from post-consumer recycled plastic bottles!
• Made from 85% Recycled Polyester Repreve and 15% stretchy Elastane
• This fabric has a UPF 50+ rating, which keeps delicate skin safe in the sun
• In a Daffodil Stripe design
• Elasticated back for a great fit
• Flat seams for extra comfort
• This hat will provide protection against solar ultraviolet radiation and conforms to BS 8466 (applies to babies over 6 months only)
• EN 13758-2 UPF 40+
• PLEASE NOTE: If used regularly, or for long periods of time, in chlorinated water then the bright colours can fade and damage to the fabric might occur - please remember to rinse me thoroughly with fresh water after use!
• Coordinates with our Swimwear range
• We highly recommend using the Guppyfriend to wash this swim hat
• Sun exposure causes skin damage.
• The hat will only provide protection to areas directly covered by the hat and, to a lesser extent, areas shaded from the sun. Shaded areas of the face and neck and other exposed areas of the body should be protected by a high factor sun cream.
• The hat does not replace the use of sunscreen. Always apply a high factor sunscreen.
• Protect babies - they are particularly vulnerable. Stay in the shade between 11 am and 3 pm.
• Keep babies out of the sun.
Material: 85% Recycled Polyester Repreve, 15% Elastane