For swimmingly good adventures at the beach or in the paddling pool, our Little Sun Safe Suit is designed to protect your little water baby from the harmful sun's rays. The high neckline, 3/4 length sleeves and shorts are all made to keep their elbows, knees and neck covered and protected. Don't forget to pop on our matching Little Swim Legionnaires Hat for extra sun protection too! The front has a super soft lining for extra comfort, and we've added a zip fastening on the back for less time dressing and more time splashing about in the surf!
Protecting the planet they play on, we've made this surf suit from post-consumer recycled plastic bottles!
Twinning: Great for sibling matching with our Rash Vest Sun Safe and Tidal Wave Trunks for older kids!
• Outer: Made from 85% Recycled Polyester Repreve and 15% stretchy Elastane
• Lining: Made from 100% Recycled Polyester Mesh
• This fabric has a UPF 40+ rating, which keeps delicate skin safe in the sun
• In a Cobalt Blue design with a contrasting Aqua Cobalt Stripe on the sleeves and back and a fun Shark character print on the front
• Full zip fastening with guard on the back for easy dressing
• This sun safe garment conforms to European Standard EN13758-2 UPF 40+ to keep delicate skin safe by blocking the harmful rays of the sun
• UV protection factor blocks the harmful rays of the sun and provides UVA and UVB protection
• PLEASE NOTE: If used regularly, or for long periods of time, in chlorinated water then the bright colours can fade and damage to the fabric might occur - please remember to rinse me thoroughly with fresh water after use!
• Coordinates with our Swimwear range
• We highly recommend using the Guppyfriend to wash this swim suit!
• Sun exposure causes skin damage.
• Only covered areas are protected. This garment does not replace sunscreen. Always apply a high factor sunscreen.
• The protection offered by this garment may be reduced with use or if stretched or wet.
• Stay in the shade between 11 am and 3 pm.
• Keep babies out of the sun.
• Always remember your sun hat and sunscreen!